Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Water Everywhere Summer Camp!

Someone had his first summer camp in August!  It was a little preview of what waking up for preschool twice a week would be like starting in September.  I'm not gonna lie, I missed my little buddy!  It was MUCH quieter around the house, but I knew Liam was having a blast in sprinklers and slip-n-slides, making water-related crafts and meeting new friends.  He was totally exhausted when he came home everyday and always took a long nap (which he has since given up in favor of "quiet time.")  




This kid has been ready for preschool for a long time.  He couldn't wait to wear his backpack and take his lunch to school.  The summer camp was held at Shining Stars Preschool, so he was able to test things out before school started.  





From 9am-12:45pm Monday-Thursday, I got this guy all to myself.  It reminded me of all of the things I used to do with Liam when it was just the two of us at home.  Aiden missed his brother ("budder"), but I think it's safe to say that he loved having his Mamma all to himself...



Yup, it was a win-win all around. 



1 comment:

Papa John said...

Darlings, both of them for sure.