Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Co-Op Day

I love that I get to take part in preschool again, this time as a co-op Mamma helper!  I can't help but wonder if Liam behaves any differently knowing his mom is around.  Either way, he's pretty stinkin' cute.  I love watching him learn and be curious.  First part of the day is Indoor Discovery (free play).  I noticed that Liam likes to try a variety of activities; he doesn't just stick with one thing like many of the other kids.  









Next up is Opening Circle.  Since Gavin's dad and I were co-oping, it was Liam and Gavin's special day, meaning they got to be the helper during circle time and line leader, etc.  They LOVE it.  




Liam is an excellent weather man.  




Healthy snack time!  Sticking tongue out improves accuracy.  


During Small Group, they learned all about their bodies.  The wrist bone's connected to the hand bone!  



Outdoor Discovery.  That cute little Korean boy next to Liam is probably his best friend in the class.  His name is Ethan Chyung and his mom tells me he talks about how much he loves Liam and that he likes Shining Stars better than his Tuesday/Thursday classes at Little Miner's because of Liam.  Cute!  They love to play Ninjas together (minus weapons, because weapons, real OR imaginary, are not allowed.)








Ms. B (Carol Beal) is awesome with the kiddos.  We love her. 





And finally, Closing Circle and Lunch!  




"Smile for Mamma, Liam!"  


1 comment:

Papa John said...

I am so happy Liam is enjoying Shining Stars Pre-School...