Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Official Day of Preschool


Liam is officially a preschooler.  His first official day was September 4, 2013.  I am so proud of my big boy.  He was so excited to start!  




This is Liam with his little buddy, Beck LaBore on Day 1.  Beck's mom and I have become close friends and are like-minded when it comes to wanting the absolute best education possible for our little ones (on a budget.)  



Good hygiene is so very important!  Liam knows that we leave our home germs at home and school germs at school.  



This month, while my preschooler was still a three-year old, I had the opportunity to interview him (Thanks, Milli, for the idea!)  Enjoy! 

Liam's First Interview 10/10/13: 

1. Name and Age? Liam, 3
2. Grade Level? That's a hard question. I think preschool.
3. My school? Shining Stars
4. Teacher's name? Ms. B
5. Best Friend? Peter
6. Favorite Color? Red
7. When I grow up, I want to be? A bad guy knight  (Recently changed this to a good guy knight.)
8. Favorite snack? Strawberry snack (fruit leather)
9. Favorite cereal? Cheerio-Raisin-Blueberry (He doesn't eat cereal. No idea what this concoction is...)
10. Favorite book? Would You Rather? (by John Burningham)
11. Favorite holiday? I think it's Easter Day. 
12. Favorite food? I think I like spaghetti the best. 
13. Least favorite food? I think I like every food. 
14. Favorite game? My favorite game is Monopoly because I'm a great Monopoly player. 
15. Favorite summer memory? Going to see the play Tarzan (technically in the fall)
16. Three words that describe Liam? Cute. Funny. I just have those two words.

No comments: