Thursday, October 10, 2013

No Girls Allowed

While Daniel's boys were here, one of their favorite activities was riding their scooters up and down Grammy's steep driveway.  They taught Liam the tricks of the trade (he had not yet ridden his $5 garage sale Razor and was anxious to break it in), and Aiden practiced foot racing.  










Isaac is a special boy.  He has my heart.  




I am in awe of how much Kaleb has grown up, both in stature and intellect.  Have I mentioned that he is an 8-year old piano virtuoso?  




There's my boy!  Sometimes, I see glimpses of how handsome Liam will be as a man.  He's smoldering.  




Isaac seriously bonded with Aiden during his visit.  He has a tender little heart and a sweet spot for babies.  










Aiden reciprocated!  







Grammy is the best.  She took care of Kaleb and Isaac by herself for nearly a week while their Dad fished!  Grammy, how about Round Two with Liam and Aiden?!  I need a vacation.






LOVE this sweet little face.  








And now for a little Downward Dog...His looks WAY better than mine.  









The boy loves his Grammy ("Mimi"), what can I say?






If you were wondering whether Liam was indeed Wes's offspring, here is proof.  



We weren't quite finished with driveway time when we returned home, so we enjoyed the last few minutes of daylight at home, riding the balance bike and tossing Dadda's football around. 









And a couple of manual macro shots because I can :-)




No comments: