Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snow Bunny

It's that time of year!  It takes energy getting the boys dressed to go sledding in the backyard, much less actually taking them sledding.  Every time we do it, I look forward to the day when they will be able to dress themselves and sled together while I cheer them on from my warm bedroom window.  But I'm not going to wish these days away because they're so darn cute!  This is probably Liam's favorite activity (this week, anyway) and he sure looks good doing it.







Oops.  I think I'm supposed to be on the sled as it goes down the hill...







Liam has eaten a lot of snow this year.  I'm hoping it hasn't done any long term damage.  I think he knows to avoid yellow snow...



Blue Steel.  



Catching snowflakes with his tongue...


Happy Liam!


No comments: