Friday, December 27, 2013

Park City Pizza Co. Fieldtrip

This past November, Liam's preschool class visited the local pizza parlor, Park City Pizza Co.  The kiddos made individual pan pizzas and learned the restaurant business.  I love tagging along on these first little adventures! 



Ms. B is a rockstar with these munchkins.  So much patience.  I wonder if I'd have more patience if I were being paid to have it...


Liam is learning patience (yes, it is a learned trait.)




We love the Terrells.  Andrew is a sweetheart and one of Liam's favorite buddies in the class. 


Liam's best bud in class, Ethan Chyung.  


Paizly and Liam have bonded since her mom and I have begun spending a little more time together.  She is equally as obsessed with The Bachelor as I am, which makes her my new BFF.  


Here's another of my BFFs...






Liam's girlfriend, AnaBelle and her perfectly Australian mamma, Maikella.  




Olivia and Liam being silly together...




We can't wait for Beck's 4th birthday party next month.  Mr. Silly-Gilly will be performing!  



I love my little goober.  




Notice they have the exact same expression as the pizza is placed in front of them.  











And in case you needed proof that Liam is my son, here is a picture from my preschool pizza parlor field trip in San Diego.  Age 4.  

No comments: