Wednesday, October 31, 2012

San Diego Family Adventure: More of Day 5

Whoah...picture overload, you guys.  I've decided I have no discretion when it comes to narrowing down pictures of people I love.  And frankly, I think there are worse problems to have.  Here is the last batch from San Diego: Day 5, starting with Weston and Liam watching the F-18s fly in.  One day, Liam will really figure out what we mean when we say "Papa used to fly those jets!"   Even I can barely wrap my head around it.  





This last evening at the beach is one I will remember always.  It was such a joy to watch Liam enjoy himself.  These toddler days go by so fast...








My Baywatch stud. 















Wes and Liam played a game where they would creep into the ocean farther and farther and then yell "run away!  run away!  run away!" when the waves came crashing in.  


"Nanny-nanny-boo-boo!"


This picture captures the essence of Liam.  Maybe my favorite of all time.

















1 comment:

Papa John said...

Fun times in the suds. Wes, you are a great companion, playmate and dad!