Wednesday, October 31, 2012

San Diego Family Adventure: Day 6

Coronado will always hold a special place in my heart.  Between moves to military bases all over the world, my family would return there often to enjoy everything it has to offer.  I love that I am able to go there with my own children and watch them experience it.  I hope this was the first of many trips there.  Next stop...Montana!  Bison and trout and bears, oh my!  



This is how Aiden reacted when we told him we would be leaving...





Do you not love that pouty lip?  I know, baby.  I feel the same!  



But we also all felt a little like THIS.  Home, here we come.  


2 comments:

Papa John said...

Love the caption and pics that depicted when you told Aiden you would be leaving? Very cute...

Tracie said...

This kid is celestial. Melts my heart in every picture.