Saturday, January 19, 2013

You Better Not Pout

What a merry Christmas we had this year!  Now a family of four, everything was at least 25% more special than ever.  






Late at night on Christmas Eve is possibly my favorite late night of the year.  I love looking around the house after everyone (including Wes) has gone to bed in anticipation of Santa's arrival...





Liam specifically requested a bicycle this year.  We told him that Santa would give Mamma and Dadda the go-ahead as long as Liam remembered to choose the right every day.  He did a pretty good job.  




We had two happy kids on Christmas morning, and I was thanking the heavens that they both woke up after 9am.  




Liam's favorite gift this year, by FAR, was his new bath fishing pole and battery-operated fish from Tracie's family.  The problem, though, was that he got it on Christmas Eve, overshadowing every other awesome gift he received on Christmas Day!  I even think he slept with it.  










I was so happy to have my parents and Mr. Bruce at our home on Christmas morning.  (Ms. Nanette hurt her back and was stuck in bed!) After we opened presents, I cooked up an omelet breakfast of champions.  I make a mean omelet.  





Love this picture.  Make yourselves at home, gentlemen.


"But Mamma, I wanted a bicycle with pedals."  Seriously. Can't win.



My Dad's inner alarm clock wakes him up before 6am every morning, so he usually needs a late morning nap.  


Baby's First Christmas.  I kind of wish babies would stay babies forever.  At least I'll have a record of the monumental cuteness!



Merry Christmas, every ONE!  

No comments: