Tuesday, January 8, 2013

El Templo

No winter is complete without a visit to see the lights at Temple Square.  I'm always amazed at the amount of work it must take to ensure that every single branch of every tree and bush is lit for Christmas.  And they get them up so quickly!  Those Mormons are hard workers...



And here is the Charles Family 2013 Reunion picture that we missed because...


We ran into Matt Neuhaus and 3/10 of his children!  We love this family.  It's amazing how many times Matt and Wes have crossed paths over the past two decades.  





Liam really was thrilled to be there...I promise.





We made a stop at the Tabernacle where MoTab rehearses.  I love these shots that I got of Liam in the pews.  Maybe one day he'll watch his Mamma perform up there!  





The fact that Kevin and Kimberly's family weren't able to come for Christmas made seeing them Thanksgiving weekend all the more special.  





After Temple Square, we strolled across the street to City Creek.  All of the shops were closed, but it was still festive.  




My sweet family.



And less than a month later, they were a family of six!


Liam was disappointed that the fountains wouldn't turn on.  I have a feeling he wouldn't liked it half as much as in the summer...


Of course, no trip to City Creek is complete without riding the escalators a few times.  



2 comments:

Papa John said...

Seeing all the Christmas lights is always fun on Temple Square! And I'll bet I rode that escalator 10 round trip times...good times with the kids...

Tracie said...

Beautiful.