Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Short but Very Sweet

It's always a treat when we get to spend time with Travis Charles and his girls.  Unfortunately, Travis missed out on the latest visit in June, but we played our guts out with Milli, Avery and Brooklyn.  Please come live near us!  That is an order.  We saw them for 2.3 seconds at Pinebrook Park and it felt like no one had skipped a beat...


Liam had one of his terrible-two moments, but he got over it when he realized that Brooklyn likes bubbles too.  What're the odds?



We went a wee bit picture crazy with these girls because we never see them.  (Must preserve every moment!)  Wes often argues that Tracie and I spend too much behind the camera and too little time living life.  I just respond by reminding him that he'll be REALLY happy to have these when he's old and senile, which might not be that far away!






And here's Liam NOT doing a great job of sharing.  Yeah, he's in that lovely stage.  


This is my favorite picture of the night.  What an action shot!  





Dominic Kawika.  Can you even handle these faces?  JOY is what it's called.  This little stinker steals my heart every time I see him.  Can't handle it.





Aiden is a wonderful talker.  Wes and I are pretty sure we heard him say "I love you" yesterday.  Four months.  I know, right? 





Milli is so easy to be friends/sis-in-laws with.  She's sparkly and positive and just generally a great girl.  Oh, and did you know she just won a marathon with an under-four-hours time after having two kids?  I speak the truth.   She made the goal in her early twenties and said recently of her younger self,  "I want to punch that girl in the face."  




If I told you these two were first cousins, would you believe me?  


You'd better get used to this, Tracie!  A little one is coming your way this Christmas...



Goodbyes stink, especially when you just said hello like an hour ago.  Until next time!  We love you.


1 comment:

Papa John said...

The first pic of Liam and Shirley Temple look-a-like Brooklyn is a keeper...they are all keepers...