Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Brothers Charles

When I envisioned my family before I had kids, I always foresaw two brothers leading the pack.    Lo and behold, I have two beautiful boys and have HUGE crushes on both of them.  



Liam is very protective of his Baby Aiden.  I've often heard him say, "Be careful, Mamma.  Don't drop him!"  And nearly every time Aiden gets fussy, Liam is there to remind me "I think he needs some milk."  Liam is especially proud when he is able to calm Aiden by singing songs to him or showing him interesting toys.  




  



Liam often asks, "Can Baby Aiden play trains?"  Substitute trains for anything in which Liam has an interest.  I can't wait for the day when we'll be able to say, "Yes!"  



For now, Liam can be counted on to make us aware of each and every one of Aiden's needs.  And Aiden can be counted on to have many of them!  




I am a lucky Mamma.  







1 comment:

Papa John said...

Friends at first, friends at last.
It is great to see pictures like these...