Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lagoonapalooza II

On Liam's second Lagoon trip of the summer, he got a little bumper-car help from his older cousin, Jesse.  Driving Mr. Daisy?  


Because once again, this didn't work...



Aiden wasn't a fan of the choo-choo.  I'll bet that will change next year.


Liam, however, is still a HUGE fan.  


So Tracie and I bought these awesome BOB Double strollers at the same time.  It moves like air and is pretty easy to transport.   However, I've been debating whether or not it's worth the cost to transport one baby and our lunches because it is like pulling teeth to get Liam in it!  I guess he's officially a big boy now.  We have used it for its intended purpose for thirty minutes total in a three month period.  I think I'm having buyers remorse...


This was our last hoorah at Lagoon with Jesse, Shaners and Alex before their big move to San Diego.  Liam has such a good time with these kiddos and we'll miss them all!








Rattlesnake Rapids.  This one takes me back to my days at Knott's Berry Farm in California and King's Dominion in Virginia.  I would go on this ride over and over again and get so soaked there was no WAY I would dry before it got dark outside.  So fun!  I think it might be Liam's favorite (and Wes's.)




Thanks for hanging out with my baby while we did the adult bumper cars, Tracie.  You got some great shots of this guy!  I think he was flirting.  











Until next time!  

1 comment:

Papa John said...

The first pic of Jesse and Liam together in that little car, taken from the back side is just adorable!