Monday, June 2, 2014

Birthday Lens

You will notice that I've gone a little photo crazy in subsequent posts.  I got a new lens for my birthday, the Nikon 50mm f1.4, and I'm obsessed with learning what it can do.  I also started a little photography business (more on that later) and am determined to learn all I can as quickly as I can.  When you finally realize how to learn what you want to know, you want to do it as soon as possible!    I now spend my evenings watching Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials instead of my old line-up of shows (well, I still have time for The Bachelor, of course.)  My first experimental photo shoot was with my favorite subjects...









What's a photo shoot without a few tongue pictures?  









This guy has an endless array of expressions to work with.  











I love this one.  Reading to Winnie the Pooh!  




















No comments: