Tuesday, May 6, 2014

One Sunday

Some days, I feel completely unequipped for this job as mom of two boys.  The whining, the sibling rivalry, the emotional outbursts, and OH THE DRAMA.  I lose my temper, my patience is tested and sometimes I'm just so tired, both physically and emotionally.  Some days, I wonder if I was ever cut out for motherhood or if I would've been better off running a company rather than a household...  






And then, there are the days that I take a step back and just revel in the amazing gifts I've been given.  These two crazy boys are the greatest gifts of my life.  I can't do this job alone, and I know that I don't have to.  I know that where I fall short, He picks up the slack and carries me through.  And I'm grateful for that because this job is NOT easy, people!  

No comments: