Friday, May 16, 2014

City Bus Fieldtrip

I love these preschool field trips with Liam.  Everything is an adventure!  In March, we ventured to the Park City bus depot via the 7 Pink City Bus.  Liam is now completely obsessed with city buses and every time we see one, insists on knowing if it is the very same 7 Pink bus that we rode on.  Who knew waiting at a bus stop could be so exciting?!












I love these ladies, Jen and Riley Eaton.  Jen's husband is a National Guard pilot, so the military connection made forming a friendship easy and natural.  I have made so many wonderful friends, thanks to Shining Stars.  






Future mechanics of America, unite! 




By far, the greatest highlight of the trip was the bus wash.  I bet few people on earth can say they've been through one.  Check!









Chaperoning will never get old.  Well, maybe when Liam gets old…  Until then, I'm soaking these little adventures up.  



No comments: