Saturday, May 24, 2014

2013-2014 Ski Season Comes to a Close

Papa and I squeezed in one last ski lesson for Liam towards the end of March.  I am astounded at how much progress Liam was able to make in just four lessons with his Papa.  This last day of the season, Liam skied big-boy green runs, Homeward Bound and Ontario, like a pro.  No edgie-wedgie, no leash... just Liam and the mountain.  He's making beautiful S's and has no fear!  Watching a 3-foot little guy ski better than many adults is pretty awesome.  I'm so excited to have a little ski buddy; it will be something we will enjoy together for years to come.  










Liam always has a lot to say about his ski day during our apres ski meal.  I think he really loves it!  That's my boy.  Can't wait for next season!  



1 comment:

Papa John said...

Atta boy Liam...you show all us "scaredy cats" who are afraid of getting a tree caught between our legs how it is done...