Sunday, August 10, 2014

Memorial Day with the Rawsons

This past Memorial Day, we carried on the new tradition of picking Grammy and Papa's daffodils to lay on Grandma and Grandpa's grave in Provo.  This year was a little more special because we visited Wes's grandmother's grave as well in the very same cemetery!  Harriet Charles is laid to rest mere steps from my dad's parents.  They're neighbors!  These are the photos from the Rawson part of the afternoon...Isn't my Mamma cute?  























I love this sequence...(and I'm sure I'll love it even more when my baby is a man.)












Grammy pointed out Liam's Great-Grandpa's name on the Veteran's Memorial.  


Three generations in one picture...It's always a special time reflecting on those who have gone before us.  We love you, Grandma and Grandpa!  



No comments: