Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point

I'm so glad I live in a place where fall is a real season.  I've lived in several places where it's summer and then one day, you wake up and it's freezing.  In Northern Utah, fall is festive; it is celebrated.  What better way to embrace it than at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point?  The boys had the time of their lives enjoying all of the kid's activities, getting completely lost in a never-ending corn maze, the piglet race, going inside a giant lizard's belly and milking a fake cow.  I'm so glad my parents were able to share in our enjoyment of the season!  Fun times.  Now enjoy about a billion pictures.  

























I could be wrong, but I think they rigged the "Y" section of the maze to be a trap.  We never made it to the end…we literally had to retrace our steps and come back the way we went in.  



Her granddaughter actually attend the U!  What do you expect?!




I couldn't stop taking pictures in the maze.  Forgive me.  








This is the "I found a clue!" dance.  







I love these next four.  The lighting!  The subjects!  









My dad's a stud, right?  Handsome guy.  





Nightmares for weeks.  



"Smile, Aiden!" 


Hilarious moment of the evening…Aiden was playing with Grammy's little mirror and making faces into it.  He would smile into the mirror, just to see if the person in the mirror would smile back.  Watching him do this was the highlight of my day.  What a little poser!  





No comments: