Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bahamian Adventure (with Kids!) Day 9

Day 9 entailed a relaxing day at the beach.  We found a nice, cozy spot mooching off of the Sandals beach area.  We met a new Bahamian friend who told me her life story and I ended up inviting her to church the following Sunday.  We built sand castles, had a picnic and tried not to get sunburned.  I kept hoping my Puerto Rican genes would kick in so I would tan, but they never did.  Mom, are you sure I'm 25%?






"Run away!  Run away!  Run away!"  















That darn umbrella probably blew away a dozen times.  Tents are the way to go.


That evening after we got cleaned up, we revisited our favorite neighborhood sport's bar, the Twisted Lime.  Liam's best buddy, PJ, is a waiter there so he was 100% in.  





Can't overlook a good photo shoot opportunity!













Have I mentioned how much I love this boy?  That face!  Those lips!  






That's my "seriously?" face.  



My cute hubby lookin cute...  



The rare family picture!  


1 comment:

Papa John said...

All in all a very good time with the clan in da Bahamas...