Friday, February 22, 2013

Just One Saturday

I caught some winner shots a couple of weekends ago.  Aiden loves "tickles," or soft-touch massage, if you want to get technical.  (He is his father's son.)  I, on the other hand, am so freaking ticklish that this type of massage literally makes me want to throw up (I think Liam has my disease.)  Aiden makes the SWEETEST faces when he's getting tickled, and usually throws his head back, droopy-eyed, open-mouthed in a state of total relaxation.  We love it!




"Saturday is a special day; it's the day we get ready for Sunday..."




I absolutely love these six with his faux hawk!  Don't mess with the do'. 







And my sweet Liam finally got a hair cut.  Doesn't he look like a BOY?  I mean, he just does not look like a baby anymore and it's killing me.  What am I going to do when he's 15?  





1 comment:

Papa John said...

He melted my heart two days ago when Wes called and put Aiden on the line.
He started what he wanted to say with "Grandpa', and concluded with "I love you". Just lovin it!