Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Rawson FamDamily

Last month, Daniel's family drove into town for a whirlwind 2-second stay.  I threw a Rawson party at our place, which ended up being the only time in their four day visit we were all under one roof.  It was so great to see them!  I miss those guys.  



And I fell in love.  Eli Jeremiah.  Oh, be still my heart.  


I did a photo shoot with my pretty Mamma before everyone arrived.  Isn't she cute? 






We can never seem to get all seventeen of us in one place at the right time for great lighting, but I'm glad we were able to get these shots, nonetheless.  



We happened to have a pitchfork, so we did a little American Gothic while we were at it.


My family rules.


Eli is eighteen months new, knows about fifty words in sign-language (and will do them on demand), and he is SO squirmy; you can just forget about snuggling him.  



Nine grandkids.  1/9 girls.  See?  The odds are not in our favor...Good thing I like boys.


We are eagerly awaiting Garrett's mission call, which he will reading TODAY.  The thought of my nephew out in the mission field is totally shocking.  He's a baby!  How did this happen? 


The two youngest Rawson grandkids bonded.  Yes, they are biologically related.





Wyatt is nine; Kaleb, eight...I think we decided Kaleb has taller hair...


Daniel is rocking it at Amazon in Seattle managing a team of about twenty-five (soon to be ~100) charged with improving returns efficiency and saving dollars where possible.  I think Daniel has found about $48 million in savings so far...no big deal.  He has a standing desk at his office and others are catching on to the health benefits, realizing that a proven side effect of frequent sitting is...death.  



Kaleb and Isaac are quite the musical aficiandos.  I'm serious; I was actually thoroughly entertained when they performed!  They have come so far in such a short time.  They even did a duet.  This could be the Korean version of the Partridge Family!  I can't wait to get my boys in lessons...I told Wes he can play the maracas.  





Favorite picture of the night.  I love this boy.



After Kaleb and Isaac's recital, Liam performed "I Love to See the Temple."  It was...wonderful.  


Good times with the Rawson FamDamily!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

So awesome you could all get together, Rach...beautiful, talented family.