Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blessing Charly

I have a new niece.  A NIECE, I say!  (Yes, our family does have the ability to produce girls.)  And with three brothers, she will be one tough cookie.  We had the opportunity to attend her beautiful blessing recently, and I. am. in. love.  This cute family is (allegedly) complete, and I could not be more happy for them.  


Mike was inspired to bless Charly that she will be "kind and humble," two characteristics that don't come easy as the youngest in a male-dominated family (I have personal experience.)  Sometimes you have to fight for your right to paaaaa---rrtay, if you know what I mean!  But I'm not in the least worried about this angel.  She's got a house full of kind and humble people, and I believe she'll have a little help from above in developing these two character traits.  


 


I had so much fun getting to do a little photo shoot with the two Wilton girls.  We caught some great moments.  







Lots of family gathered at MuMu and Grandpa's house after Sacrament Meeting.  Charly has an entire army of people who love her.  




I'm not kidding when I say I want to eat my children sometimes.  




SO big!



Family photos didn't work out so well.  I guess Aiden got bored picking his own nose, so he moved on to someone else's.



1 comment:

Tracie said...

I'm in love, too. Thanks again for the pictures...Made my day. Icing on a very lovely cake.