Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Another split holiday down in 2011!  This year, we spent the first half of Thanksgiving at the Charles home and the second half at the Rawson's.  Great food, cute munchkins and excellent company at both made for a good time (until I got home and threw up everything from the entire day...thank you, pregnancy.)  Now enjoy mostly kid-centered pictures from Turkey Day because, well, the kids are cuter than the adults.  Especially the one below...isn't he gorgeous


I stole the seven pics below from Tracie...With a family this big, you need at least a few photographers present.








Little rascals snooping around their Auntie's purse...








Dominic just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and he was happy to have a fellow baby there, Gavin Hatch!







Liam instructed all of the older kids that "a triangle has one, two, three sides."  Genius.  




And then I made out with my child...  Hopefully, I don't get thrown in jail.


We were too busy eating our faces off (for the second time) and failing at starting a game, that I only got turkey-coma pictures of the Rawsons!  I'll do better next year, guys.  







And you only get to be the Hot-Grammy if you resist the delicious breads and desserts on holidays...I'm serious, not a bite.  She is melting.  I'm thankful my mom is healthier than she has been in years so that we can keep her around for a few more decades!


Happy Thanksgiving, all!  I have so much to be thankful for this year, it would be too much to list.  Let's just say, I love my sweet family more than the moon and the stars.  

4 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Good post rach! Your mom looks amazing. That's a lot of thanksgiving!

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

Mama Rawson looks hot! Nice work Penny! I don't know how you stay away from the good stuff on Thanksgiving....I guess Ive been eating your share...so its ok.

I LOVE these pictures/post.

Little Liam, you're breaking my heart, you little stud, you. (And if you're smarter than your Aunty before 13, I am not speaking to you for like 2 days. Any time after that is acceptable and probable.)

Papa John said...

Great times. I am so thankful we have each other, to care about, to love and support one another, particularly these little ones who need to feel their worth and importance in this world...it is wonderful just to be a part of you all.