Monday, March 21, 2011

Well, Color Me Irish!

The Charles' celebrated St. Patty's day at our house for the second year in a row.  Looks like we have a little tradition starting...Of course, I made the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage and I dare say I'm getting the hang of that dish!  It took seventeen takes to get these two of the little leprechauns. Seventeen.  





Baby Dominic has still not figured out the whole night vs. day thing.  Wake up, little guy!  Everyone took turns giggling him (while trying not to breathe on the three-day-old dude) with no real results.  I even broke out the big guns, bouncing him and singing the Star Wars cantina song.  He was immune!  



This is a kid who is used to posing for pictures.  Hmm...

 

Liam the Leprechaun loves hanging out with the cousins.  He's just starting to be able to play with the big kids, although I heard a few of them whine "Liam keeps following me around!"  You'll get the hang of playtime soon, little guy.  





I'll just eat my shoe if Kevin's family ever moves (or I might just go with them).  Good people.  





Papa O'John, pub style.  



Okay, I admit it.  I hogged the baby.  But can you blame me?  


2 comments:

Tracie said...

The pics of the kids are SO cute! What a fabulous little shindig you put together...and yes, I think we should make it a tradition...

Papa John said...

Good times with family...second to everything else, except family and a BYU ballgame altogether at the same time! And of course...a win!