Monday, March 28, 2011

Tar Baby

Have I mentioned that Liam is obsessed with guitars?  OBSESSED.  It all started when Papa played the "tar" for him long ago.  Liam was hooked, and since then, he spends 90% of his days talking about it.  "Papa?  Tar??"  It never gets old.  We often visit Papa for the sole reason of listening to the tar.  Signature Liam moves include enthusiastic deep knee bends and slow groovy swaying to slower melodies.  He's very serious about his music. 



You can imagine his delight when we had dinner at Uncle Bret's house and there was a tar his size!  Take a wild guess what he wants for his next birthday...We just may have a Jimi Hendrix in the making!  Of course, I'll teach him piano, just to keep him well-rounded.  




Sweetest picture ever?  


2 comments:

Tracie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture with you and Liam...kinda a throwback to the 60s with your rockin headband and the gee-tar....but a totally modern photograph. SO sweet. And the first one with Liam's hair, is awesome! Wes must be holding Wyatt up on his shoulders, because of the Cougar apparel, eh? It's like Pavlov's Dog syndrome. I just bought Cougar earrings off of eBay, so I could wear them when I asked my Dad to babysit, so he couldn't refuse.

Papa John said...

Hey Wyatt...you certainly have learned to dress in the most classy apparel!