Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Christmas Morn 2013

After five years of family blogging, I'm starting to notice a trend in my post titles.  It seems like Christmas mornings are happening  more frequently these days, leaving me little extra time to come up with creative post titles.  How many times can you describe Christmas morning?  Regardless, it's always magical when experienced through the eyes of children.  Grammy and Papa joined us once again for a beautiful Christmas morning in the mountains!  





I'm a terrible mom.  I didn't even bake Santa some cookies!  We re-gifted him a cake pop from church.  It was probably better than my cookies would've been.  And look!  He didn't leave a crumb.













Lots of fun gifts this year, including a doctor set, a sandwich making kit, Rockin' Elmo, a second set of jumbo cardboard blocks, and a pretend shotgun for Liam (I know, I know…but it was top of his list.)






The boys love their giant teddy bears from Grammy and Papa, as well as Liam's pinball machine!


I'm going to pat myself on the back for this one.  I finally found a suitable replacement for Wes's early 90's gangster hooded black puffer coat.  He is only aloud to wear that if a) he's snowboarding (not with me), b) he's trying to fit in in Detroit, or c) it's suddenly the early 90s again.  








Playing on Christmas morning is the best!  











And then my little musicians rocked out to Christmas music with their new jingle bells.  



Precious moments!  I will not wish these early years away.  I will not wish these early years away.  I will not wish these early years away...  






No comments: