Saturday, September 14, 2013

San Luis Obispo 2013: Part 4

One of the highlights of our trip was the Avila Beach Farm, where we fed some farm animals, went on a tractor ride and picked fresh peaches from the trees.  It was a beautiful day, and I don't think I've ever seen a child enjoy something more than Aiden enjoyed his peach!  









Hillbillies.  


































Tell me you've seen a cuter face.  





The rare moment when they're together and civil.  











Jesse looks like a young James Dean in this one, am I right? 




Aiden definitely has a cousin crush on these two, or maybe it's the other way around...



2 comments:

Papa John said...

Wow, I missed so much with the family this Reunion year...thanks for all the pics Rachael...

Tracie said...

Your pictures are excellent. The. End.