Sunday, November 25, 2012

Over the Hill

FINALLY, I have a sibling who is in the same age range as my husband.  Bret turned forty on October 18 and I have to say, it makes things a lot less weird for me...  Thanks, Bretski!  We celebrated by taking him and his family to Jupiter Bowl for a bowling/pizza party.  Fun times!







There are two things going on here.  First, I'm poking fun at the fact that as part of our Jupiter Bowl Groupon, we got "FatBoy" ice cream sandwiches that we used as Bret's birthday cake.  FatBoy...hehe!  Second, Bret, in retaliation, is trying to ruin my ice cream by contaminating it.  Gross!  This is how we Rawsons show affection.  Now stop being a pervert and move on to the next picture! 


Poor Garrett had to sit this one out because of his bum leg.  


Great form, guys!



This is the "I just got a Turkey" dance.  





I love this little Davy Crockett.  


And here is Wes pouting, which he had NO right to do considering his propensity for cheating and the manner in which he "won."  It was the last frame and I was only down by 5.  I had consistently been getting spares, so I knew I had this one in the bag.  Our Groupon was good for an hour and a half of bowling and we were on a timer.  I rushed everyone through the last frame to make sure I had enough time to finish the game, but they shut down our lane ten seconds before the time ran out and I didn't get to bowl my last turn!  Jerks.  Hey, if that's the only way you can beat me, babe, then I'll let you have your victory.  



One of our favorite things to do as a couple is compete.  (Whether or not this is a healthy couple's pastime is debatable.)  So after the party, Wes and I tested our skills at a couple games of arcade basketball.  (He won, BARELY.)


Trash talk.


Love. 


1 comment:

Tracie said...

Beautiful Rawson Family.