Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rawson Reunion: Uintas

This is my idea of camping.  Build a fire, go on walks, play ball, make s'mores.  Who says camping has to involve actually sleeping with the bears?



Daniel made the Chicken-Cordon-Bleu of S'mores by craftily inserting Hershey's squares into a giant marshmallow and then roasting it.  He was very proud.  



The s'mores were SO worth going off of my no sugar/grains program.  I enjoyed every particle.  


Although some of it missed the target...


This little guy was a very happy camper.  He loved the outdoors, especially collecting pine cones (side note: Liam also calls ice cream cones "pine cones.")  I fear trying to actually camp with him...


So wrong, I know...but CLASSIC.  





He's such a tender lil' guy, I mean trained killer.  



We look forward to seeing the Daniel Rawson fam again soon, and next time with a new addition!

No comments: