Tuesday, June 7, 2011

April = Party Time

April is a very celebratory month.  April 1, my cute parents celebrated their 40th anniversary.  40TH!!  I can't even comprehend forty years of marriage, but they've managed to stay best buds the whole time (probably why they've lasted). My dad framed a love letter he wrote to my mom back in '71 (my idea, thank you) and I got them a basket of romantic treats.  Congrats, guys! 


I turned 28 on April 18, which I think sounds like a pretty hip age.  However, the fact that I just wrote "hip age" means I'm probably already doomed, eh?  Oh well, I'm having a blast.  Wes took me to Cheesecake Factory and bowling with friends.  So fun!  





This is my just-got-a-strike look.


Wes's just-got-a-strike look...


Travis showing off his perfectly-tanned biceps.  




We had a party to celebrate my parents' and my birthdays and my cake, well, sunk.  


The next day, we found out Wyatt had mono.  Poor guy.  Let's hope "the kissing disease" doesn't include closed mouth pecks...

No comments: