Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The P-A-R-K

After the winter-eternal, we finally got a little bit of this:  


But before you get too excited, realize that it snowed yesterday...May 9.  Rain, snow or shine, one thing is certain.  Liam LOVES the park.  Just wait until he realizes that he lives in PARK City!  It's better than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!  Nearly every time we get in the car, Liam asks, "Yellow slide? Swings?"  Granted, the only yellow slide he knows is the one at Kamas Pool and Costco, but he means "Ma!  Let's go play at the P-A-R-K!"  Enjoy our little park photo shoot.  I'm no pro, but I'd say there are some winners in this bunch...





















"Liam, catch!"





If you need me, Liam and I will be here every day for the next six months.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE MY CHUNKY BOY!!! Daddy is coming home tomorrow, buddy. I'm ready to leave Mexico to the Mexicans.

Mimi (Grammy) said...

Mama, don't forget the "yeyyo side" at the Outlet! Remember when Liam had a meltdown when you insisted he go into the Croc store first? He finally settled enough to name all the colors of the shoes and then made a beeline right out the door to climb the hill toward the slide! Power walking in his new Crocs... he was totally goal oriented! :-) SWEET, PRECIOUS BOY!!!

Thanks for sharing, Rach!

Tracie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Wes and Liam pouting...so sweet:) And the picture of just the swings is very cool, too. Rach, there is definitely a potential professional photographer in you. You have a GREAT eye...I'd call you a pro-non-pro:)

Papa John said...

A while back I asked Wes, what was the hardest thing about going to Mexico? I was thinking security issues there now? Right out of his mouth came the words, "it is so hard to leave my boy for that long..." Just know you are loved lots when daddy has to go for awhile...Sweet Reunions though for all three of you!