Monday, July 19, 2010

Swimming Lessons


After a nine month winter, we finally took Liam to the pool for the first time.  He's hooked.  I think he thinks it's a giant bath...minus soap in the eyes.  I have to say, there is something unequivocally cute about baby swim trunks.  Am I right?  He's our little water baby!



Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Cover, 2010? 





This is the first and last time you will see me in a swimsuit before I embark on and conquer The Road to Hotness.  And that will happen just after I conquer the chocolate chip cookies calling my name from the kitchen.  Happy summer!  

1 comment:

Papa John said...

What neat pics! How is your partner doing on "the road to hotness"? I can tell you that as one gets older, it becomes a wee bit more difficult to find "hotness" in your life. Best to do it NOW!