Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Well folks, she did it.  My 18-year-old niece, Lindsay, graduated from Brighton High School last month.  (And if you're wondering if that makes me feel old, it does.)  She looked awesome (wearing my hand-me-down shoes, I might add) and she seemed ready to take on the world.  She'll be attending Utah State University in the fall.  We're all so proud of her!  




Liam tagged along for the ceremony at the E-Center, and he had less than an enjoyable time.  I watched most of it from the hall...The poor guy hates applause.




In other big news, Garrett is now officially an Eagle Scout.  Something like 99.5% of Scouts earn their Eagle just before their 18th birthday, but Garrett is a bit of an over-achiever and got it 4 years early.  Wes dusted off his twenty year old uniform and gave a great little speech about the objective of the Scout program.  






Liam dressed for the occasion in his military issue onesie.  Eagle Scout 2024?  









1 comment:

Papa John said...

Great pics and storyline! I will be watching out for the unpredictable for sure, with two creative geniuses formulating the plans for 2011!
And yep, we're a growin family!