Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missing Dada

Wes is in the Bahamas for work this week.  Believe it or not, paradise is not all it's cracked up to be if you're stuck working in a basement full-time.    It's a beautiful office (see below)...the least they could do was give him a window, don't you think?  Wes absolutely HATES being away from the little guy.  One week in Liam-time is like one year in dog-time.  Wait.  What?  You know what I mean...  All I can say is that Skype is a wonderful thing.  




Liam wanted to give his dada a message, so I've translated below.

Dear Dada,
Dadadada did dii.  Gwah ga bahda whoa wow wiii!  Bwom baa buu buhh.   Buh.  Dududa daah da.  (I love you THIS much, Dada.  Please come home soon!  Mama and I miss you like crazy.  Seriously.  You're the best dada.)
Love,
Liam


3 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I always brag to Trav that i have met Liam, and he hasn't! Poor Wesbutt. Wait, I don't feel bad for you, you are in the freakin' Bahamas! Miss you guys.

Papa John said...

On the way home, all Wes could say is, "I have got to get home to see my little Liam..."

Rachael Charles said...

I missed that guy so much! When I'm boxed in the basement doing audit work, I realize that I'm doing it all for the little guy, anyway.