Monday, September 22, 2008

Sam Turns 10


You can't beat a full Rawson house.

This bulldog statue sat in my grandma's house (Nantita) for as long as I can remember. When she passed away, Bret inherited it and Isaac made a new friend (after being terrified initially.)

Nearly every birthday, the Rawsons put up a pinata for the kids in hopes of getting in touch with their Latin roots. Believe it or not, this kid is an 8th Puerto Rican.

I love that laugh.

Uncle Wes is very popular. I'm watching Japanese Human Tetris with the boys .

This is me telling Wyatt to go apologize to Uncle Wes for abusing him.

Congrats to little Isaac who just started walking this month...Life has a whole new meaning!

What are you looking at?

Wes is such a mean uncle. Notice the blatant lack of empathy!

I have a 16 year old niece! How the heck did that happen? And WHERE did all of these redheads come from?

Yesterday was my nephew, Sam's 10th birthday, so Wes and I went to celebrate in Sandy.

2 comments:

S & P said...

What a GREAT blog, Rach! I LOVE your comments and all the photos! Thank you for posting! SO much fun, Sweetie!!! (And, you and Mr. Wes are pretty darn cute... but those grandkids... whoa! I wanna chew their cheeks!!!)

Love you!
Mom & Dad xoxoxo

Tracie said...

Love the hair, Rach. Good work.