Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Horsies and Hayrides

We had a few chances to take a normal picture with no luck.

I'm just trying to keep him in control, okay?

Canyons Ward Barn Party- Isaac wasn't too sure about the horsies.

Cute little family. Isaac and Kaleb's expressions are representative of their permanent ones.

Nice mamma!

How beautiful is this little girl? I pity Kevin when Alex gets a little older...

What am I doing on this bale of hay? These people are weird.

Come on, Auntie Rachael!

One reason I'm crazy about my Wes...he still gets me flowers for no good reason.

3 comments:

S & P said...

"Horsies and Hayrides" was SUCH a fun event!!! Adorable photos, Rach!!! And, gorgeous flowers for a GORGEOUS bride!!! You two look SO happy!!! Hooray!!!

We love you!
Mom and Dad xoxoxox

Vas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vas said...

Who's the portly, formerly-red-headed guy in the 2nd picture from the top?