Sunday, November 30, 2014

Summer Swim Lessons

Some of my favorite childhood memories are of summer swim lessons outdoors.  I'm hoping Aiden and Liam will carry these memories with them as well--or at least Liam because Aiden wants nothing to do with water after this last session!  He was totally fine with it before instructors started insisted he perform; he sat on the side of the pool during much of the last several classes as if to say "I'll blow bubbles when I'm good and ready, dangit."  Liam is progressing and I think enjoys it.  We were not impressed with the PCMC program, though, which did not help them advance as much as they could have.  I am thankful we have since discovered semi-private lessons at Ecker Hill with an excellent teacher.  Of course, the best part of summer swim lessons was most definitely climbing the rock wall with their girlfriends after every class.  


































1 comment:

Unknown said...

My little ninja. Love you.