Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Day with the Pearce Family

I've made so many great friends in SLVA, one being Zach Pearce, who was kind enough to set up my photography website (www.rachaelcharlesphotography.com) and help with all things technical.  This past June, we had a family day at Lagoon and had an excellent time.  Liam, Aiden, Emmet and Britton totally bonded!  Zach and Lindsey invited us over to their Farmington house afterwards for ribs, salad, and Brazilian cheese rolls (I ate at least ten.)  








Somewhere along the line, someone (ahem Wes) decided it was appropriate for a four year old to see a gerbil coming out of a man's stomach and various other torture scenes.  This is now Liam's favorite ride.  Thanks a lot for introducing my innocent boy to the world of all things macabre.  Sure do appreciate the battle I fight every time we go to Lagoon now..."Liam, but how about the bumper cars one more time?!"  




Best part of the day.  It would be a lot less trouble to set up sprinklers in the yard...














Must. Get. Puppy.




Oh, and one small detail...Zach is a concert pianist and we got to have a private concert from someone who should be playing in Carnegie Hall on a regular basis.  Only Rachmaninoff himself sounds as good.  He's scary talented.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OBJECTION - it was NOT me that took him through the haunted mansions the first time. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who asked, "are you sure this is right for his age group?"