Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome, 2014

Hooray!  We made it to 2014 (in blog posts, I mean.)  Weston and I split up for a few hours of New Years celebrations this year because he wanted to spend a couple more minutes with his brother's family while they were in town and I wanted to reunite with one of my long-lost BFFs, Anne.  I hadn't met her sweet new baby, Jack, who has the most Bad-A name in the world, Jack (think Bauer) Sutherland (think Kiefer).  Little did Anne or I know, she is preggo again (surprise!) with Baby #2, due near Jack's first birthday.  Irish twins!  She lives in Cedar City now, and I plan on visiting her soon to help out with the overwhelming task of having two kids in diapers.  



Good thing she makes really awesome babies.  







Wes and I came home around 10pm to find the Jacksons waiting for us.  Well, almost.  Molly didn't make it past 10:30pm and missed our ROCKIN' NYE party.  See below: 







No matter.  That's why they invented adult sleepovers!  What a great way to start 2014.  The day was filled with great friends, pancake breakfast, sledding, and concluded with a double date during which the Jacksons treated us to The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  Loved it!  







Maybe one day Aiden will warm up to girls half his size.  He's still terrified of them.





January 1 was a perfect bluebird day, so we took advantage outside.  










We had great fun forging new pathways down our backyard hill and even bit it a few hilarious times.  Thanks for sharing the day with us, Molly, Victor, Peter and Zoe.  And Happy New Year, friends and family!  I have a feeling this is going to be a good one...





No comments: