Monday, March 24, 2014

Shining Stars Valentine's Party

I'm pretty sure my preschool parties didn't look like THIS when I was a tot: 





My cute friend, Shannon Magnotta, is the Party Mom for the Monday/Wednesday class and this girl goes ALL out.  It helps that she is an event planner in real life.  Every party, the kids walk into a magical wonderland and have a blast.  Memories that will last a lifetime.  


Two of my favorite Park City ladies, Lindsey Hampton (Olivia's Mama) and Nicole LaBore (Beck's Mama.)



Liam hands a homemade Valentine to his self-professed future wife, Paizly Van der Veur.  


She reciprocates.  They truly love each other.  And we love her parents, Tami and Shem.  


Valentine fishing!  The kids got to match the fish's lip color to the heart on the prize bags.  So darling.






Liam's first musical chairs experience!  




Fun times at Shining Stars!  



No comments: