Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Last Hurrah at the St. Regis

So I kind of want to live at the St. Regis.  Last month, Liam and I, my mom and Daniel's family (minus Linda) went on a little adventure to Deer Valley and rode the funicular up to the gorgeous new hotel.  It was the highest Liam had ever been and I think he loved it.  It was a beautiful afternoon, and the perfect thing to do to get out of the norm.  After the kids left, my mom and I had TO DIE FOR salads at the bar.  Every inch of the design work was beautiful and the epitome of luxury mountain resort.  (You can't beat ski-in-ski-out at Deer Crest.)  I would love to stay there for an anniversary someday.  Summer rates start at $225/night...compared to $425 in the winter.  Anyway, this was the last little shindig I had with Daniel's fam...so sad!  Liam and I will just have to visit them in Austin.  












1 comment:

Ryan said...

So the St. Regis is one of the most beautiful places I've been to, but the Montage is looking like it will rank right up there, too.