Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ode to T.J. Maxx



Dear T.J. Maxx, 

Have I ever told you that I love you?  I've thought it so many times, like that time I found that awesome Tahari black jacket with the fur-lined hood for a quarter of the original price.  Or, when I found those sweet gold Diesel flats for $19 down from $60 and Liam's Juicy Couture "Givin' Up the Funk" sweatsuit onesie for $15 down from $70...Those were moments when I wanted to jump up and down in the isle and scream at the top of my lungs, "YES!! Thank you!!"

Or, how about this week when I got these two adorable, framed and linen-matted prints for the nursery for $8 each down from over $50 each.  Eight dollars?  Are you kidding me?  

And I have to tell you...remember that commercial you aired over this past holiday season with the carolers in the department store?  Well, it's been on repeat in my head ever since.  "We wish you a merry Christmas, but at the mall, you're spending too much.  If you knew how much, it'd make you nauseous.  Shop smarter next year!"  Genius.  So genius, in fact, that we bought your stock this year!  

Thank you for everything, and keep it up. 

Love always from your faithful customer, 
Rachael

1 comment:

Papa John said...

Hey, way to go girl! You are fitting right in with what we all, or nearly all, try to do!!!