Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


DELICIOUS Thanksgiving Dinner at the Rawson house.  After the main course, we headed over to the Charles house for dessert (I ate so much I couldn't move for days.)

Wes and I sang "Baby, It's Cold Outside" a'cappella as our "talent."  We are taking requests for the Wes and Rachael Reunion Tour (for a price.)

After dinner, we had the Second Annual Rawson Talent Show.  Wyatt recited a poem and then he and Papa had a dance-off.

Some think that Wyatt is actually my child.  Check out our profiles...he's mine!

Oh, how I wish I could remember what elicited my expression here.  It was probably Lindsay's fault.

The Rawsons know how to make a big pile of dirty dishes.  And Wes is such a good helper!

2 comments:

Papa John said...

Oh, may I kindly request "Baby It's Cold Outside" at our next family dinner? The pay is good...

Tracie said...

I second that....