Saturday, December 13, 2008

Coldplay Viva la Vida Tour November 22

I've decided that I'm going to become a Coldplay cover artist when Wes and I finally get a piano.  I'm an obsessed fan!

Our seats were pretty far from the stage, so we were pretty stoked when the band came to sing in the audience.  Our friends, David and Elissa joined us for a memorable evening.

Possibly the most talented band of my generation...(they might even beat U2.)  The concert was worth every penny. By the way, those are little paper butterflies falling from the sky.

This concert was a psychedelic party for the senses and if Wes isn't careful, I may have to leave him for Chris Martin.  Move over Gwyneth and Apple!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Come on, who likes skinny blond guys when you got a real man with Wes?:) (Plus, you might have to fight for him with Milli...I hear she's first in the running.)