Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sleigh Bells Ring

Santa made it to the Charles house this year.  I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we heard some jingling late Christmas Eve...




Our 2010 addition.


Liam's favorite ornament, and the one he walked to when he took his very first steps.



The little guy woke us up around 7:30am, and he started dancing when he walked into the family room holding Dada's hand.  Toys galore!






We're working on not being freaked out by the igloo-tent.



Santa brought Liam a red rocking moose...just like the ones that visit our backyard!




And by far his favorite present...munchkin-sized pots and pans with cooking utensils.




This is so Mama stays safe on the slopes this season.


Christmases are getting more magical for me as Liam gets older. Seeing everything through his eyes increases my excitement exponentially.  


Thank you to MoMo and Grandpa for Liam's new activity mat!


Wes went to Anthropologie and picked out something for me all by himself.  Isn't he sweet?  I think he was as shocked by the pricetags in said store as I was receiving his gift...Sale, baby!


As for next year, I have asked Wes for big muscles, so I got him something to help with that.

No comments: