Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Adventures

Passover Seder with Emma, Jed and some of their good friends.  Okay, so we're not Jewish, but who says we can't celebrate??

The 2001 was divine...home-made grape juice, that is.

This kid is a happy eater.  Just like his daddy.

And this daddy is one great chef.

Bret and Jen misbehaving (again) at the dinner table...

I think I'm getting the hang of this fancy-camera thing. I'm obsessed!

Garrett is...apparently very serious.

The cousins like to zone out and watch movies together.

One day I'm going to eat those cheeks.

My mom and I took a weekend trip to Bend, Oregon to chill with some of our favorite people, Mr. Bruce and Ms. Nanette.

Bend has some beautiful scenery.  I would love to go back in the summer to get some hiking in.

2 comments:

Tasia said...

What fun pictures! Are you ever going to announce your news on your blog??? Hope you are feeling well.

Maggie said...

Ahhh! I didn't know you went to Bend. It's so pretty down there.